DIRECTOR AND CAMERAMAN RECRUITMENT
Filmmaking Work Abroad Program in Vietnam, Summer 2017
Established in 2001,Tu Van Television and Advertising Limited Company (Tuvan Media) take pride in being one of leading companies in the field of doing creativeness and making TV commercials, feature films, cultural programs and comedies and launching promotion campaigns. Powered by talented managers and staffs, and after many years working diligently and intensively, we were granted many achievements at home and abroad such as “Golden Bell Award” granted by Vietnam Advertising Association and “Excellent Effects” for TV commercials awarded by Vietnam Advertising Association.
UNESCO Centre of Cinema Development (UCCD) has been coordinating with national and international film units to build scripts and produce documentary, scientific and education and entertainment films. The Center cooperated with giant companies producing television commercials, advertising films to improve the effectiveness of media to customers.
This Summer, Tuvan Media in collaboration with UCCD is launching Filmmaking Work Abroad Program in Vietnam, Summer 2017 to find best candidates in the following functions
1/ Director: Number 02
2/Cameraman: Number 02
|A/ REQUIREMENTS AND JOB DESCRIPTION|
|Target candidates||Undergraduates and fresh graduate students from Academies of Theatre and Cinema, Universities of Film Theatre or all Schools with related training courses with prominent study results|
|Education||Film and Television Direction, Cinematography,…|
|Experience:||Having at least 2-3 videos/TVCs or short films. In the résumé, online links of the prominent films must be inserted in term of directors/cameramen and clarified the role in each video (Cameraman or Director) and the name of camera should be listed also|
|Job description||Candidates will take part in TVC projects in the position of Director/ cameraman in Vietnam.|
|Working hours||Full time|
|B/ OTHER REQUIREMENTS|
|2. Additional skills||A basic understanding of film theory|
|Have a good communication and presentation skills|
|Be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions|
|Be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.|
|C/ PROGRAM INFORMATION|
|Earliest Start Date||15 July 2017 (required)|
|Latest End Date||15 July 2018|
|Minimum Duration||6 months (required)|
|Maximum Duration||1 year|
|Build portfolio and strengthen credentials
Broaden network of professional contacts in Film industry and have chances to work with experienced directors
Improve adapting ability and flexibility
Gain working experience and enhance professional skills in an international environment, enrich knowledge and solve problems in an effective manner.
Be supported during the time in Vietnam (accommodation fee, two-ways flights) and monthly allowance
Cultivate cross-culture experience in one of the most culturally rich countries in Asia like Vietnam
Challenge yourself, develop comprehensive personal and interpersonal skills.
Receive Certificate after Project completion.
|3. What does it cover?|
|1. Travelling expenses to Vietnam: Two-way flights
2. Visa to Vietnam
4. Monthly living allowance
|4. How to Apply|
Round 1: Form Application Round Applicants should send a résumé with recent photo, a cover letter, scanned passport + degree/ related qualification + attachment required in each position above (online link videos/ storyboards /scripts) before 25 June 2017 through email: Tuvanmedia.email@example.com
- Save your files with the file names
“Full name_Nationality_Position application _File name
For example: Mark Twain_Japanese_Copywriter_Cover letter
- When emailing your application please use the following format in the ‘subject’ line: Summer 2017_ Position application _Full name_Nationality (Clarify the position applying)
For example: Summer 2017_Copywriter Application_Mark Twain_Japanese.
Round 2: Online interview with Tuvan Media
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us to start a new promising cooperation.
Global Exchange Program
Department for filming abroad – Tu Van Television Advertising Company Limited
14/17 Hoang Ngoc Phach Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Hotline: (+84) 904 610 291
Hanoi, 09 June 2017
Luong Dinh Dung
You are fresh graduate? You are young, energetic and full of passion? Dare you take challenges? You are confident to communicate in English? You have much interest to explore and pursue a career in Film Industry environment?
Let’s join Tuvan Media family! We offer you chances to work with both domestic and international professional film crew from directors, cameramen to beautiful and young talents.
Count down to 23:59 May 31st 2017 to find out three most suitable candidates.
Should not hesitate to hand in your CV for us.
- How to apply?
Send us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
– Curriculum vitae with recent photo
– Cover letter
– Related qualification degrees
– Language in documents: English
When emailing your application please use the following format in the subject line:
May 2017_Production Assistant Application _Full name
2. Attractive job description
– Working in professional, active and energetic environment with both domestic and international professional directors and cameramen.
– Interpret and translate in English and vice versa while working with foreign partners
– Participate in producing the television commercials/film project locally or overseas.
– Support the production crew in the process of implementing the project.
– A Bachelor Degree in English or related-English Courses
– Fluency in 4 skills in English (Preferred candidates who have IELTS/TOEIC degree).
– A good health, no travel-sick, good communication and teamwork skills.
– Flexibility to work overtime and travel (domestically and internationally)
– Gender: Male/Female. It would be an advance if your gender is male, however, it doesn’t mean that the door to Tuvan will close to young talent female.
4. Special benefits
– Training related skills from basic to professional, high possibility of promoting and increasing salary with good performance
– Performance-based cash bonus + attractive commission, attractive remuneration package based on ability
– Clear professional Development and Career Path.
– Social insurance and medical insurance advantages.
If you are not clear about recruitment
– Do not hesitate to call the hotline: 0901 727 027
– Or send your questions to email: email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
5. About the company
Tuvan Media, 14/17 Hoang Ngoc Phach Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Tuvan Media – The Owner of Best Commercial of Golden Bell Award, of Golden Bell Award present by Press and of Tokyo International Film Festival…
Over 10 years in Creativity and Advertising industry, we take pride in being the top TVCs Producer and Media Consultant for Partners all over the world. Following the philosophy of “Creativeness takes the lead”, Tuvan Media will always keep working and developing to maintain our mark as “the Expert in Creativity and Commercial Production”.
Potential Filmmaking Talents Program in Vietnam 2017
Director and Copywriter Recruitment
- General Introduction
Established in 2001, Tu Van Film Production and Media Company Limited (Tuvan Media) is one of leading companies in the field of doing creativeness and making TV commercials, feature films, cultural programs and comedies and launching promotion campaigns. We were granted many achievements at home and abroad such as “Golden Bell Award” and “Excellent Effects” for TV commercials awarded by Vietnam Advertising Association. In addition, our first feature film “Father and Son” completed in the end of 2016 has gained numerous awards at international film festivals in the US, Canada, Italy, and Spain.
This year, Tuvan Media in collaboration with UNESCO Centre of Cinema Development (UCCD) is launching Potential Filmmaking Talents Program Vietnam 2017 to find best candidates in the following functions:
Director: Number 02
Copywriter: Number 02
Be fully supported during the program in Vietnam. The program covers
- Travelling expense to Vietnam (two-ways flights)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Accommodation (including basic household equipment)
- Monthly allowance
Cultivate cross-cultural experience over the world;
Build portfolio and strengthen credentials & Improve adapting ability and flexibility;
Broaden network of professional contacts in Film industry and have chances to work with experienced directors;
Gain working experience and enhance professional skills in an international environment,
Participate in team-bonding activities
Receive Certificate after Program completion
Opportunity to become official employees after the program.
- Preferred candidates: Undergraduates and fresh graduate students no later than 3 years majoring in Filmmaking, Arts, Marketing, Advertising or related training courses with prominent study results.
- Language: Excellent English;
- Required skills:
- Basic understanding of film theory;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions;
- Be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.
Specific requirements for each position
Film and Television Direction, Cinematography etc.
Having at least 2-3 videos/TVCs or short films.
Not essential candidates majoring in marketing, advertising; communication or media studies; journalism; public relations are preferred.
Having at least 3-5 ideas in your portfolio about advertising goods or services with different approaches and in the best case, 2-3 ideas become the script which is made into TVC.
- Job Description
Target project: TVCs, viral video and feature films
Employment type: Full time
Duration: Minimum: 6 months
- Participate in copywriting and making decisions on casting, crew, and locations for the film.
- Present in Pre-production meeting with the clients
- Direct rehearsals and the performances of the actors
- Manage the technical aspects of filming
- Work closely with editors through the technical processes of editing, to reach the final cut or version of the film in post production;
- Motivate the team to produce the best possible results;
- Be aware of the constraints of the film’s budget and schedule and manage the expectations of the clients.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Brainstorming creative ideas, slogans, catch phrases, and messages; writing scripts for TV commercials
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- Overseeing TVC through the production stage to completion.
How to apply
Round 1: Application form. Please complete Application Form
Round 2: Online Interview with Recruitment Department. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Round 3: 2nd online Interview (Optional)
Round 4: Final result
- Application deadline: 15 September 2017
- Contact information
If you contact us via email, please use the subject: PFTP_2017_Full name_Position_Nationality
Recruitment Department – Tu Van Film Production and Media Company Limited
14/17 Hoang Ngoc Phach Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam