Potential Filmmaking Talents Program in Vietnam 2017
Director and Copywriter Recruitment
- General Introduction
Established in 2001, Tu Van Film Production and Media Company Limited (Tuvan Media) is one of leading companies in the field of doing creativeness and making TV commercials, feature films, cultural programs and comedies and launching promotion campaigns. We were granted many achievements at home and abroad such as “Golden Bell Award” and “Excellent Effects” for TV commercials awarded by Vietnam Advertising Association. In addition, our first feature film “Father and Son” completed in the end of 2016 has gained numerous awards at international film festivals in the US, Canada, Italy, and Spain.
This year, Tuvan Media in collaboration with UNESCO Centre of Cinema Development (UCCD) is launching Potential Filmmaking Talents Program Vietnam 2017 to find best candidates in the following functions:
Director: Number 02
Copywriter: Number 02
Be fully supported during the program in Vietnam. The program covers
- Travelling expense to Vietnam (two-ways flights)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Accommodation (including basic household equipment)
- Monthly allowance
Cultivate cross-cultural experience over the world;
Build portfolio and strengthen credentials & Improve adapting ability and flexibility;
Broaden network of professional contacts in Film industry and have chances to work with experienced directors;
Gain working experience and enhance professional skills in an international environment,
Participate in team-bonding activities
Receive Certificate after Program completion
Opportunity to become official employees after the program.
- Preferred candidates: Undergraduates and fresh graduate students no later than 3 years majoring in Filmmaking, Arts, Marketing, Advertising or related training courses with prominent study results.
- Language: Excellent English;
- Required skills:
- Basic understanding of film theory;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions;
- Be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines.
Specific requirements for each position
Film and Television Direction, Cinematography etc.
Having at least 2-3 videos/TVCs or short films.
Not essential candidates majoring in marketing, advertising; communication or media studies; journalism; public relations are preferred.
Having at least 3-5 ideas in your portfolio about advertising goods or services with different approaches and in the best case, 2-3 ideas become the script which is made into TVC.
- Job Description
Target project: TVCs, viral video and feature films
Employment type: Full time
Duration: Minimum: 6 months
- Participate in copywriting and making decisions on casting, crew, and locations for the film.
- Present in Pre-production meeting with the clients
- Direct rehearsals and the performances of the actors
- Manage the technical aspects of filming
- Work closely with editors through the technical processes of editing, to reach the final cut or version of the film in post production;
- Motivate the team to produce the best possible results;
- Be aware of the constraints of the film’s budget and schedule and manage the expectations of the clients.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs.
- Brainstorming creative ideas, slogans, catch phrases, and messages; writing scripts for TV commercials
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- Overseeing TVC through the production stage to completion.
How to apply
Round 1: Application form. Please complete Application Form
Round 2: Online Interview with Recruitment Department. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Round 3: 2nd online Interview (Optional)
Round 4: Final result
- Application deadline: 15 September 2017
- Contact information
If you contact us via email, please use the subject: PFTP_2017_Full name_Position_Nationality
Recruitment Department – Tu Van Film Production and Media Company Limited
14/17 Hoang Ngoc Phach Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam